The overall review rating for the Duronic CH260 Compact Multi Chopper received a 4.4 out of 5 stars, but reviewers seem to be a little torn about how well this product actually works. Aside from this, reviewers love the ease of use.
- There are no buttons to memorize or fiddle with, just place the ingredients inside, pop the lid on and mash down as long as needed to mix just right.
- Reviewers also liked the fact that the bowl or lid was larger than other mini-choppers; allowing for slightly larger quantities of food.
- Many reviewers purchased the Duronic multi chopper to make homemade baby food and reviewers said that there is nothing simpler to use for this purpose.
- Reviewers say it works excellently, but it depends on what your intended use or purpose is for it.
- To read more negative reviews click here.
Although many reviewers were extremely happy with their purchase, many reviewers were more than disappointed.
The biggest and only complaint for the Duronic CH260 compact multi chopper was that it only mixed or chopped food into a ground or mashed texture.
Reviewers said that mixing less or mixing more had no effect as to what the foods were chopped into and for many, the Duronic CH260, was up for the job that many reviewers had for it.
The CH260 however is perfect for making pureed foods for babies or seniors that may not be able to chew foods. Another minor complaint about the Duronic CH260 was that although the advertisement says it makes the perfect milkshake it is a little misleading.
Many reviewers who attempted to make milkshakes were left with a mess and didn’t get to try the milkshake because it was on the walls and counter instead of staying in the container. To read more positive reviews click here.
The Duronic CH260 Compact Multi Chopper is probably an excellent chopper if it is used for pureed foods or soups only.