With an overall user rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, users are pleasantly pleased and surprised with the Kenwood CH180A mini chopper. The fact that the Kenwood mini chopper – chopped so evenly without the mixture being chunky at the top was the biggest praise.
- Reviewers loved the fact that no matter what you placed inside the chopper it came out evenly chopped or pureed.
- Several reviewers had complained that it wasn’t able to chop evenly, but a reviewer quickly chimed in saying that if it was filled to the top, it wouldn’t.
- Reviewers who had successful experiences with the Kenwood CH180A said that the bowl was never filled more than ¾ full.
- Reviewers also like that the CH180A chopper was easy to clean; either in the dishwasher or in the sink and also liked that the mini chopper was small and didn’t take up a lot of counter space, but also stored conveniently.
- Read more reviews and see more pictures on this product, click here.
Even with fantastic reviews about the Kenwood CH180A mini chopper there were, although very minor, a few complaints.
The biggest complaint stated by almost all reviewers was that the bowl was tricky to place on and off the base. With that being said though, many reviewers understood that this was part of a safety feature and said that once you figured it out, taking the bowl on and off the base wasn’t complicated.
Other reviewers said that the bowl was also too small and not practical for any type of use, but many other reviewers were quick to chime in and say that it depended on the amount you would be preparing and how many you were cooking for.
Reviewers said that this mini-chopper would probably work best for those making their own baby food or for those who were preparing foods for two or less people. To read more reviews and see more pictures on this product, click here.